As COVID-19 cases are still continuing in Illinois, here are our shopping protocols:
1. A maximum of three guests/shoppers are allowed to be in the store at any one time.
2. Simply KNOCK upon arrival. We will let you inside as soon as we can. If we are at capacity (3 customers), you will need to wait outside until someone exits the store.
3. Store hours are currently 10am - 6pm, every day.
4. Please maintain 6' physical distancing from our staff and other shoppers.
5. You must wear a secure face mask (covering both nose and mouth) at all times in our store.
6. Please do not bring extra friends or family members with you when shopping. We are trying to minimize the number of bodies in our store for the health of our working staff, as well as to help keep wait times for other customers to a minimum.
7. If you prefer contact-less shopping, please call ahead to arrange for curbside pickup. We are happy to bring your purchase out to your car.
Our deepest thanks for your support of our independent store. We appreciate your patience as we work through this very challenging time!
From the Complete Birkenstock Staff: Kristin, Lisa, Harout, Raneen, Kim and Ron