As the Illinois restrictions are slowly lifting, here are the current shopping regulations for our store:
1. We will be allowing THREE customers in our store at any one time. The door will be locked so we can manage customer traffic. Please knock (or call) upon arrival and we will let you in.
2. PLEASE do not bring Friends or Family members with you when shopping. We are trying to minimize the number of bodies in our store, for the health of our working staff.
3. If we are at capacity (3 customers), you will need to wait until someone exits the store, at which time we can then let you inside.
4. You must wear a face covering at all times.
5. Please try to maintain 6' physical distancing while in our store.
6. Store hours will be 10am - 6pm daily, until further notice.
7. If you prefer contact-less shopping, please feel free to place an order on our website. Or call ahead for curbside pickup.
We would like to personally thank each and every customer for their continued support of our independent store. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to work through this challenging time!
From the Complete Birkenstock Staff: Kristin, Lisa, Harout, Raneen, Kim, Noelle and Ron